Finding the best paper shredder alternative without any information can be a pain. We have evaluated 14855 reviews from top expert to find out which is the best one.
If you are looking for a good-quality paper shredder alternative with a fair price, let’s check it out and find out the top 10 best paper shredder alternative below!
- This is great if you don't shred all you papers with your important information on it. It can be re-inked by using a simple stamp pad.
- Convenient privacy protector：No need to destroy the entire document, you can hide your information in any area on any paper.
- DIMENSIONS - 15.5x9x14cm(6.1"x3.5"x5.5"), easy to carry and not much space needed
- HAND SHREDDER - Manually turn the knob for grinding paper could be easily and safe use. Perfect for kids or students. Tips, this product is not designed as commercial equipment for large requirement of shreding paper. Home use or personnal use just ok
- 2 PIECE VALUE PACK: 1 Wide Roller and 1 Advanced Roller. Perfect for bills, credit card offers, bank statements, tax returns, postcards, junk mail and more.
- COVER MORE INFORMATION QUICKLY: The wide roller is twice the width of the standard roller so you can easily cover more information in a single stroke.
- Helps prevent identity theft by permanently blocking out addresses, account numbers etc
- 1/2 inches wide encrypted pattern in combination with oil based ink penetrates non-glossy papers so personal information cannot be seen at the front or back. Uses Guard Your ID Refill (IS-004CM)
- Great Alternative to A Shredder: Paper can be recycled after using roller stamp, no need for a shredder.
- Wide Coverage and Adjustable Length: The 1.5 inches wide roller is perfect for covering large swaths of private information in a quick and clean way.
- Crosscut paper and credit card shredder destroys your sensitive documents
- Shreds credit cards, paper clips and staples
- Cross-cut shred size: turns paper into confetti-like pieces measuring 3/16 by 1-27/32 inches (5 by 47 mm); meets security level P-3 standards
- Sheet capacity: shreds up to 8 sheets of 20-pound bond paper at a time; also destroys credit cards (one at a time, through dedicated slot), staples or small paper clips
- Shreds/cuts paper into 1/4-inch-wide strips at a rate of 9.84 feet per minute; meets security level P-2 standards
- Shred up to 8 sheets of 20-pound bond paper at a time (no need to remove staples or small paper clips); also destroys CDs, DVDs, and credit cards (one at a time, through dedicated slot; blades cut each disc into 4 pieces)
- Cross-cut Shredder: Home office shredder with 6-sheet capacity without removing staples, shreds paper into tiny pieces measuring 13/64 x 1-37/64 inches (5x40mm) in a short time.
- Overload And Overheat Protection：The Bonsaii Paper shredder will run continuously for 4 minutes before needing a 40-minute cool-down.
You might be panicked and overwhelmed because there are too many designs and features when it comes to the best paper shredder alternative on the market. Even you cannot determine what your favorite designs are, because whatever designs they are, you are going to like them all.
We keep receiving tons of questions from readers before buying paper shredder alternative such as:
- What is the best paper shredder alternative 2021?
- What is the best paper shredder alternative to buy on the market?
- What is the best affordable paper shredder alternative (best budget, best cheap, best quality paper shredder alternative)?
- Which is the best brand of paper shredder alternative?
All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy any kind of stuff, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources.
You could see the Top 10 paper shredder alternative in 2021 – Top Rated and Reviews above. The lists of best items are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or misleading information.