Your old winter gloves got torn, you just simply lost them, or this is your first time buying winter gloves for snow blowing and winter activities? We will review 15 best gloves for snow blowing and help you pick out the most suitable choice for your needs.
Some of the everyday winter activities like snow blowing with a snow blower, running, biking or casual walking during a cold winter could do a lot of damage for your unprotected hands. That’s why you need to be mindful while picking your next gloves.
This guideline will provide a detailed list of some of the best gloves you can find. After examining 15 best gloves for snow blowing, we will list the pros and cons of each product for you to easily choose from.
Best Gloves For Snow Blowing Comparison 2021
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Gloves For Snow Blowing, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- Durable, all-purpose polytex shell
- Digital-grip palm and stick-grip fingers and thumb
- Double-dipped PVC coated gloves stay flexible to -4° Fahrenheit
- Premium, soft acrylic fleece liner keeps hands cozy and warm
- Polytex and softshell with goatskin fingers and thumb
- Storm Defender waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out
- [ Premium Genuine Deerskin Leather Palm ]- Super durable, comfortable, soft and flexible! It absorbs impact and vibration. All materials are skin-friendly and moisture-wicking layers inside keep your hands sweat-free
- [ The Warmest and Comfortable Lining ] - 150g 3M Thinsulate Insulation protects your hands while you're out working in cold temperatures
- 🏂 [ECO-EFFICIENT INSULATION] - Exceptionally soft and lightweight Sustans insulation is made with bio-based Dupont Sorona fiber, which delivers unparalleled resistance to heat loss and breathable warmth in any condition. Sustaining the planet without sacrificing the performance!
- 🏂 [WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE] – The out shell is treated with durable water repellent (DWR) finish; Fan-Tex membrane and moisture-wicking, quick drying Sorona fiber breathe sweat out easily, offering “dry comfort” even under snowy or rainy conditions.
- TOUCHSCREEN FINGER TIPS allow you to answer calls while keeping your gloves on. But let's be honest, these are still winter gloves, so NO you will not be able to have texting conversations with your girlfriends on them - enjoy the nature you are in and get off your phone.
- WATERPROOF - We are talking stick your hand in the water, your hand ain't getting wet waterproof. So go ahead stick your hand in that ice hole and pull up that beast of a walleye. Or shred that powder with these skiing gloves, because your hands will stay dry.
- Insulation and Drying - Achiou outdoor ski gloves use 3M insulate to provide warmth for the palms. The wonderful snow day can still play in the snow happily
- Waterproof Design - Waterproof nylon shell and TPU membrane provide waterproof and breathable protection, and can be used normally in rain and snow.Provides comfort for your travel in harsh weather conditions.
- Winter-proof: Your hands have never met warmth and comfort like this. With thermal insulation fit for even the most extreme sub-zero temperatures, a waterproof and wind-resistant nylon shell that will keep you warm and dry when you go out into the elements, and a TPU breathable membrane that allows sweat and moisture to escape as you turn up the heat doing your favorite activities, we’ve got you covered, warm, and dry.
- Built to Last: Crafted with a synthetic leather palm, a tough, reinforced all-nylon outer layer, and dual seams for extra strength and durability, our winter gloves will be there with you for as long as you can still shovel your own driveway or throw a snowball.
- 🏂 [WARM & LIGHT] - VELAZZIO ski gloves are padded with powerful 3M Thinsulate insulation, which traps body heat efficiently and provides nearly twice the warmth of other material. Thinsulate is also highly breathable and moisture-wicking. Suitable for Mid-winter conditions.
- 🏂 [WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE] - Fan-Tex membrane technology keeps your hands dry and allows sweat out, ensuring “dry comfort” under snowy, sweaty, damp or rainy conditions.
- Durable cotton duck with suede cowhide palm and palm patches, g100 3 M thinsulate insulation
- Easy on safety cuff, cowhide knuckle protection
Top 15 Best Gloves For Snow Blowing Washing Reviews 2021
Carhartt Men’s W.P.
- Durable polytex shell
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort
Carhartt W.P gloves are a very well known brand of gloves on Amazon.com since 2011 and have been on the top chart consistently ever seen. The durability and qualities have been tested by many with more than 14k reviews.
If protection for your hands and mileage are your main concern then this is definitely what you should look for. Come in 5 sizes and 4 colours: black, black gray, brown and dark gray.
Well known brand but lack in latest tech and very bulky. That means you would have to take them off to turn on the blower then put them back in. Are not touchscreen compatible.
- The quality and durability have been proven through time.
- Benchmark for safety work gloves.
- You can also use the soft patch that tighten the wrist to swipe your nose.
- Very well made for the price range.
- Antique, do not have any high-tech qualities, can’t wear these and use your smart phones.
- Very bulky, no problem holding a hammer but impossible to hold the nails.
- Do not absorb sweat, after a long work it becomes quite difficult to get the putrid smell off your hands.
Self Pro 3M
- Keeps Your Hands and Wrists Toasty Warm: 3M Thinsulate insulation with 5 layers of waterproof, windproof and heat-retaining protection keep your hands, wrists, and forearms warm in the coldest weather.
- Full Coverage Snow Gloves: Gauntlet style gloves with extra long cuffs and wrist cinches protect youfrom snow and ice while performing outdoor activities like shoveling, fishing, snowboarding and skiing.
The Self Pro 3M Thinsulate Waterproof Gloves are elegantly designed to keep your hands safe from everyday activities during the winter.
The materials are of higher quality and the gloves are very well made.5 layers of protection trap the heat and keep your hands from wind, water and moisture. There are two sizes to choose from large and extra large.
Out of the 15 best gloves for snow blowing that we recommend, this one is on top of the list that is if you have large hands and colours don’t matter.
Your hands would be safe and secure in these gloves if you are lucky to fit one of the two sizes they offer. The outside layer can get torn easily.
- 5 layers of protection to offer waterproof, windproof and to trap heat for your hands in the coldest of winter.
- Touchscreen capability for you to use your phone and electronic device without removing your gloves.
- Easily packed for travel.
- Have a side pocket with zippers on each glove to keep small belongings like cash, credit cards, and keys. Waterproofed against ice and snow.
- The pockets while elegantly designed are pretty small and can’t really hold a car key. Even the credit card would make it difficult to close your palms.
- One customer said the outside layers are easily torn.
- Do not offer various colours to choose and are very lacking in sizes.
Carhartt Men’s W.P
- Durable, all-purpose polytex shell
- Digital-grip palm and stick-grip fingers and thumb
You would not experience a feeling of warm and comfort like these anywhere else when wearing these Tough Outdoors Gloves. Tough, synthetic leather layer inside coupe with reinforced nylon layer outside to give this product extra strength and durability. They got everything you would need to be at the top of the list of 15 Best Gloves For Snow Blowing, waterproofing, snowproofing, durability and dexterity.
Come in black and 5 sizes to choose.
This would be the best choice if you are lucky enough to fit your hands in them. Very good overall but be careful when taking them off or you might mess up the inside linen.
- Work very well in low temperatures, good waterproofing and very comfortable.
- Easy fit and easy to put back on after taking them off because of the two very useful long straps around the wrists.
- Designed especially for snow blowing and shoveling.
- The fleeces inside would make your hands sweat a lot after pulling out.
- Sometimes the inner layer would get messed up.
- These are relatively small gloves, some customers can’t even fit the X-Large size.
KINGSBOM Thermal Gloves
- HARD-WEARING , STYLISH & UNISEX: KINGSBOM winter thermal screen-touchable gloves are perfect for both men and women on the go. Designed with reflective lightening materials making it more stylish and safe for night sport.
- QUALITY FABRICS : Constructed with multiple layers of 3M's super-efficient Thinsulate insulation, ensuring breathability and maximum heat retention. They are light enough to ensure optimal mobility and dexterity.
All the features needed to look for when choosing Snow Blowing Gloves in The Kingsbom’s are of higher tiers than others you would find. Waterproof, windproof, and snowproof capability while providing air circulating and moisture absorbing interior. All the fingers are coated with conductive material to let you use your smartphone with ease. Reflective lightning material on the upper hands to keep you safe working in the dark.Come only in black and 2 sizes.
If you are blowing a large amount of snow in the colder weather this would be a good choice.
People say these are not very durable so you need to keep that in mind if you want to use them a lot.
- Work well in -30°F
- Fit very nice, soft and comfortable.
- The cuffs have a nice soft furs patch on them.
- Keep your fingers warm and dry touching the smartphone screen
- Not very durable.
- As with most fabric gloves, these would not keep your hands warm under -40°F.
- They are quite big even with the medium size.
OZERO Winter Gloves
- HEATLOK THERMALLAYER FOR EXTREME COLD WEATHER - Heatlok is a high-tech patented system of hollow fibers and microfiber that provides warmth without excess bulk or loss of dexterity.The Heatlok system "traps" air creating a thermal barrier to keep the warmth in these thermal gloves.This unique layer combines with the polar fleece lining to keep your hands warm even if temperatures drop to the extreme cold temperature.
- PERFECT COMBINATION OF SOFTNESS AND DURABILITY - OZERO Genuine Deerskin and Fleece Winter Gloves for Men and Women have a Deer Suede Leather palm with a big reinforced leather patch for superior grip, abrasion resistance, breathability and sweat resistance, they also have polar fleece back for thickness, warmth, and comfort
Come in 4 different sizes for all kinds of hands and 3 colours: Denim-black, Tan-black, and Gray-black.
Made from genuine deerskin as well as several high-tech layers with their wind-proof and water-proof to give your hands the protection they need in extreme cold weather against heavy snow and snow melt . The Ozero winter gloves also have double locking around the wrist to keep the snow and wind out of your skin for extra protection.
Work well even in the extreme cold temperature, good grip and could withstand the wind and snow but would not last for long.
- A deerskin suede leather pad in the palm area, waterproof TPU, polar fleece, and a layer of Heatlok insulated cotton so wearnes can endure extreme cold weather of -30℉
- Water resistance and windproof of up to 30℉ for outdoor activities like snow blowing and sports
- The leather patch in the palms offer extra grip and abrasive resistance, breathable and absorb sweats.
- Do not offer touchscreen capability.
- They are not completely waterproof.
- A user complained about the durability, the leather patch is thin and easily got torn in light activities.
Koxly Winter Gloves
- 【Waterproof and Windproof】Whole hand membrane - waterproof and windproof, but breathable.These winter gloves with inserted waterproof and breathable TPU between polar fleece and 3M insulated cotton, protect your hands from snow water, rain, cold wind, but keeps the inside of the glove dry and warm.
- 【Sensitive 3 Fingers Dual-layer Touchscreen】Improved touch screen leather are more sensitive on thumbs, forefinger and middle finger, you can use smartphone, tablet or other touch screen devices anywhere and anytime without taking warm gloves off in cold weather.
Come in 3 sizes: Medium, Large, Ex Large and 3 different colours: Gray, Black, and Gray Black.
This pair of gloves are more about functioning than cosmetic. The bulky, dulling appearance because of the added polar fleece and 3M insulated cotton layers help keep the wearer’s hands warm, water and wind resistance as well as more durability for longer usages.
They would keep your hands warm because of several different layers.
Do not come in any other size, colour.
- Waterproof and windproof but also woven by various layers so they are very breathable and also keep the inside of your hands dry and warm.
- Touchscreen friendly by the added layer of special material on three of your fingertips, you might not be able to play a video game with Koxly Winter gloves but to make a phone call, searching for a route on the gps or even sending a message on your phone shouldn’t be a problem.
- Intelligence designed of the Velcro strip around the wrist area to fit most of the hands and keep the water and snow out, very helpful when blowing or shoveling snow.
- The price tag is very affordable, some customers said they bought lesser quality gloves for three times the price.
- Lack in colours and sizes to choose from.
- There is some extra room in the fingers yet very tight around the wrist. If you have smaller slender hands these would be perfect for you but if not you might want to look at a different pair.
Mysuntown Ski Gloves
- 100% WATERPROOF: The outer shell fabric is coating with waterproof material .The dual waterproof material will keep your hands warm and dry when exercise and play outside.
- BREATHABLE and COMFORTABLE: As we use the breathable waterproof material,so the gloves will waterproof and breathable enough.The inside fleece and smooth and fell comfortable.
Mysuntown gloves are specially designed for activities in wet and cold weather. The surface materials propel water and snow to keep your hands dry even in the rain outside.Very good for snow blowing and to play winter sports.
Comes in three sizes.
Good dexterity, good fit, you wouldn’t notice any problem but they are not made for long term usage.
- Dual layer of waterproofing to keep you warm and dry perfect for building snowmen and snow blowing.
- Rubber dots on the palm provide extra grip for playing sports and gripping tools.
- Elastic wristband to tightly secure the gloves on your hands.
- Users recommend these for building snowmen and blowing snow because the exterior surface is built to shed water and snow off.
- A user’s gloves got ripped between the thumb and index finger while skiing.
- A little bit short so you have to put your sleeve down a little.
- When taking them off some users pull out the inside lining.
Bellingham Snow Blower Gloves
- Double-dipped PVC coated gloves stay flexible to -4° Fahrenheit
- Premium, soft acrylic fleece liner keeps hands cozy and warm
These Bellingham Snow Blower Gloves are made solely for the purpose of blowing snow.
Durable, 100% waterproofing, the soft acrylic fleece also keeps your hands comfortable and cosy. Come in X-Large and orange.
If you are blowing a wetter, warmer load these would be perfect because they look very waterproof. Other than that, any other options would look and feel better.
- High waterproofing, can even be used to wash cars and to work in the rain.
- Long enough to go over long sleeve cuffs.
- Comfortably dry.
- Do not offer any other colours or size to choose.
- Would not work in extreme cold weather.
- Lack in review from customers.
Waterproof Ski Gloves
- SIZE RUNS SMALL - In order to keep your hand as warm as possible, we use extra thick 3M certify Thinsulate insulation lining. It might cause you feel a bit small while wearing it. If you like loose fit, please order one size larger then usual. Please check the size chart and measure your hand before purchasing.
- WARM & COZY - This waterproof thermal ski gloves are insulated with 40g 3M thinsulate and 240g warm cotton, which is thick enough to keep hands warmth in cold chilly weather even if temperatures drop to 14°F in skiing, snowboarding, winter riding, hiking, snowmobiling. The lining is soft and comfortable for skin touch.
Seller recommends customers to use one size up when buying these Solaris Ski Gloves because the 3M Thinsulate Insulation layer is thicker than normal to keep your hands warmer even if the temperature drops to 5°F. Lacking in cosmetics but they make up in functioning. Come in 4 sizes and 4 colours (just add a little colour band above the wrist).
They offer good utilities and a facemask but you have to endure sweating hands and they seem to not be very durable.
- Good for keeping your hand warm and dry.
- The zipper pockets and snow wiper patches are nice.
- Can you touchscreen devices with pointer and index fingers.
- Including a face mask for free.
- The thick layer gives little room for hands with long fingers.
- Do not absorb moisture very well leaving the user hand sweating profusely.
- Very hard to put back on right after taking them off.
- The stitching outside and inside coming off easily.
- WATERPROOF SNOW GLOVES: High-tech Taslan fabric shell is durable and wear-resistant; unique water-repellent treatment ensures a hydrophobic effect that keeps your hands dry and warm; offers excellent dexterity and the 2 separate pieces allow for more versatility and use in a wide range of weather conditions
- VERSATILE: This women’s/men’s winter gloves can be used for ice climbing, backcountry skiing, resort skiing, snowboarding, snow shoveling, snowmobile, sledding, hiking, etc.
The 40g 3M Thermal Insulated layer and 120 thicken cotton will keep your hands warm and waterproof in all kinds of winter activities outdoors. The new advance Taslan fabric gives the gloves extra durability and dexterity. Only come in black and two sizes: medium or large.
The price is cheap but these only work in warmer weather and only for people with bigger hands since they don’t offer different sizes to choose.
- Very light yet very warm for a very good price.
- Suitable for people with large hands.
- Fit pretty well with the jacket’s sleeves using the straps.
- Doesn’t come with any colour to choose from.
- Only for people with bigger hands.
- One user complained that these do not work well in Wisconsin cold weather (28 °F).
SIMARI Winter Gloves
- 【Touch Screen Design】With the Unique and Sensitive touchscreen Fingers Capability, the SIMARI touch screen gloves are compatible with iPhone, iPad, computer and other intelligent equipment. You can freely texting, typing, play games, click smart watch and GPS panel of cars with the SIMARI phone gloves .
- 【Comfortable & Warm】The SIMARI winter gloves are made of 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex, with the warm Flannel lining and elastic cuff, enhancing the warmth and elasticity. When you go out, the SIMARI warm gloves can keep your hand warm and comfortable in cold weather.
This unisex, multi purpose gloves come in six different colours for you to choose from.
In addition to the firm, anti-slip fabric these gloves are also touchscreen compatible.
These would also be a perfect gift for family and friends as they satisfy a wide range of needs, purposes and fashion requirements.
You can choose from 4 different sizes from small to extra large and 6 colours: black, grey, lime green, purple, pink and camel white (currently out of stock).
Latest product of these so there’s not much to say about the durability but these offer great quality and comfort.
- Smart phones and touchscreen friendly: This is the 2021 version, the Unique and Sensitive touchscreen Fingers Capability allow you to use your touchscreen device like Iphone, Ipad, other types of smartphones, GPS devices and even your car touchscreen. This is one of the most important features you need to look for when choosing to buy gloves for snow blowing for obvious reason.
- Fashion yet safe and comfortable: This product is made from 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex, cuffs are made elastic for tight fit to keep your hand warm in light and normal activities.
- There are also silicons particles integrated on the palm and index fingers for better grips and anti-slip. On the back of the Simari gloves there are also sleek reflecting patterns for safer activities at night and elegantly wear in the morning.
- Some of the customers say these gloves are very cold, they are more about keeping the cold out not for warming cold hands.
- The little sewn on the tip index finger let you use your touchscreen device but with only 80% accuracy.
- SKIN FRIENDLY MATERIAL-High quality black 228T Nylon taslon with 1200/1200 PU coating for waterproof
- EXTRA WARMTH- Premium 40 g Thinsulate, polyfill interlining to keep warmer inside, soft and comfortable tricot Lining
Made from skin friendly, high quality nylon with 1200/1200 PU waterproof coating material to keep your hands warm while providing a soft comfortable feeling. High Loong Men Ski gloves are a very good choice for the price tag.
Come in 4 sizes but instead of different colours, they offer different styles and properties: Melange + Neck warmer, Melange 2 pairs, Advanced, Standard, and Nylon rib.
Good price and durable, good protection for your hands, some downside include hard to fit on and these are not touchscreen friendly.
- High quality material to offer better waterproof and to keep your hands extra warm yet keep the gripping, mobility, and a nice comfortable feeling.
- Customers praise them for the durability and the price tag.
- Able to keep wearers hands dry and warm for a long period of time (over night).
- Hard to fit on, users have to fill the space under their fingers with linens.
- Can’t use the touchscreen devices with these.
- Water would get inside the zippers.
- Hand back shell: High quality 228T Nylon Taslan fabric with breathable PU waterproof coating
- Palm: Premium PU leather with good grips and nice feeling
Made from high quality nylon fabric with waterproofing layers to keep your hands dry and warm. Perfectly designed with zippers pockets, simple but nicely made for extra warm hands and sweat free. Come in 4 sizes.
Very good at keeping your hands warm and dry but not very durable and hard to fit in.
- Layer of 3M Thinsulate membrane, high quality nylon fabric for waterproof and windproof.
- Very warm but breathable allow for sweat free hands.
- The linens are very well done, wearers can use touchscreen phones to some extent.
- The price is very affordable yet the qualities are not bad.
- Not very durable, one customer reported ripping after only 2 weeks
- The insides are not well made, not tightly fit together and make it difficult to put all your fingers in.
- Even with light use these wouldn’t last more than one season.
HiCool Winter Gloves
- 【Sensitive Touchscreen Compatible】This warm winter gloves adopted touchscreen fingers capability design, enable smart phone or tablet use normally with thermal gloves on while keeping hands warm in the cold weather
- 【Comfortable and Versatile】Made of high-quality elastic wool lycra fabric, windproof, warmer, and more flexible. This outdoor sports warm gloves is ideal for driving, running, cycling, walking, hiking, climbing, jogging, photographing , etc.
Hicool Winter Gloves offer great sensitivities with silicone glue on your fingertips to let you grip anything firmly. The high quality lycra fabric used to make these are windproof, flexible and keep your hands warmer.
Come in black or gray and four different sizes.
If the weather was calm and the snow are not that heavy this could work.
Snow blowing would require better made gloves so maybe this is not the first choice.
- Better gripping and anti slippery.
- Touchscreen friendly, elastic and flexible.
- Very good for driving and light activities in the snow.
- Shield out the winds at up to 30 °F
- A customer did not recommend these for colder weather below freezing point.
- Not very well made, on some gloves the length on the little finger gloves is very long.
- The stitching in the palm area makes one user very uncomfortable.
Anqier Winter Gloves
- 【Warm and Lightweight Winter Gloves】The winter warm gloves are insulated with soft fleece lining which provides soft and cozy feel for you,and stretchy cuff effectively keeps your hands warm in chilly days.
- 【Waterproof and Windproof Gloves】Mens gloves winter adopts super water resistance Polyester fabric provides entirely guards to keep hands dry in long time snow sports at outdoors.
The Anqier Winter Gloves are made from 5 different layers to provide twice the warthm, extra durabilities, more dexterity and water resistance. Suitable for long periods of outdoor activities. Come in 11 colours to choose from: Blue & white, blue & green , yellow, black a, b, c, gray & white, navy, rose red kids, adult, and pink white. 3 sizes.
These gloves look good with the variety of colours but seem like they can only sustain warmer weather. They also lack in dexterity so you would also have to be careful operating the blower with these.
- Cheap, very affordable for single season purposes.
- Work with touchscreen devices.
- Look and feel nice, have different colours so you can choose one to match your clothes.
- Would not be warm anymore under 20°F
- Very slippery in the palms area.
- Poorly made, several fabrics are sewn together, taking away dexterity.
What Should We Look For To Pick The Best Gloves For Snow Blowing?
Snow blowing with a snow blower during a harsh winter could become a very gruesome, unpleasant experience without the proper gear. After carefully reviewing 15 of the best gloves for snow blowing we can give you the 5 best choices for you to choose which fit your needs most so it could be a great time for you.
Some products would offer high-end functioning for your comforting while some older but proven ones would give you the best protection needed.
Based on your needs and purposes you can pick the best option to buy from. Furthermore you can also watch this video of how best to snow blow in order to better understand what truly makes the best gloves for blowing snow.
Our Top 5 Picks Of The Best Gloves For Snow Blowing