Selecting the best watches under $150 is sometimes a thrilling experience for many people because there are so many kinds of watches on the market with a variety of models, materials, and prices. Depending on the purpose of use as well as the priority features of the desired product, you can choose your favorite one.
If in the past watches were popular to help us keep track of time, now in addition to high precision, choosing the best watches people will consider their designs, materials, and capabilities for good water resistance, for example.
Thus, if you are having trouble finding a watch that suits your own budget and budget, don’t worry as in this below list we will review the top 15 best watches under $150 worth your time experience.
Best Watches Under $150 Comparison 2022
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best watches under $150, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- Round watch with simple design featuring logoed dial with Arabic numeral markers
- 26 mm resin case with resin glass dial window
- Fossil has always been inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Since 1984, we’ve strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that were both fun and accessible.
- Riley plays with proportion in a sophisticated way. With a classic shape and sporty features, Riley is a style that transcends the season.
- Easy to read Arabic Numeral markers contrasted against a Eiffel Tower background. A versatile watch ideal for a casual denim look or an everyday dress professional look.
- Genuine leather croco embossed strap in the perfectly soft not too bubble gummy hue of pink. While soft inside lining ensures a comfortable wear on the wrist.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Phantom Sound & Vision (Publisher)
- Universal Compatibility: Charger for Apple Watch, Travel Car Charger, Portable USB and USB-C Port Wireless Magnetic Fast Charging Compatible with for Apple Watch Series 7 SE 6 5 4 3 2 1 and support all watch specifications (including 38mm 40mm 42mm 44mm version).Apple Watch Series 7 may be unavailable after upgrade
- Cordless Charger for Apple Watch: This is a 2 in 1 cordless USB and USB-C charger, no extra wire, needn't bring a charging cable, you can hook it on your bag to anywhere with the red lanyard, Our watch charger doesn't have a built-in power supply.
- Round watch with logoed white dial featuring Arabic numeral markers
- 35 mm plastic case with protective resin glass dial window
- Stream 24/7 live sports news, highlights and betting advice with CBS Sports HQ!
- Watch pregame and postgame coverage of major events on CBS
- Stable charging： Offer a stable and fast charging speed. It only takes 2.5~3 hours to fully charge your watch.
- Portable Design: This apple watch charger was lightweight and convenient for you to carry around, the cable length of 3.3 feet perfect for traveling or office, ensure reliable charging for your iWatch wherever you are.
- Adjustable brown 20 millimeter genuine leather strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Cream easy-to-read dial with date window at 3 o'clock; Full Arabic numerals
Top Best Watches Under $150 Reviews 2022
Seiko Men’s Stainless Steel
- Watch with cushion-shape case featuring blue sunray dial and date display
- 43.5 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
Seiko is known as a famous watch brand with a rich history, one of the brands that create the best watches with a variety of beloved models in the world throughout the years. That is why we recommend this watch worth buying.
This watch is made of a delicate large leather strap, and the shiny blue sunray dial is made of stainless steel for elegant and masculine beauty.
The face of the watch is not circular like conventional models, instead is designed with sharp edges. It does a great job of harmoniously combining the silver white of stainless steel and an attractive navy blue to create depth and breadth for this watch.
|-Automatic-self-wind (Japanese Quartz)||– up to 50 m (165 ft)- suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling||43.5mm|
- Elegant and Durable design
- Amazing price
- Amazing water resistance
- No chronograph
- Water-resistance is not highly appreciated
With its outstanding features, Seiko Men’s Stainless Steel is recommended to be one of the best watches you can’t miss.
Diesel Men’s Mega Chief
- Bold, ironic, and never shy, Diesel doesn't follow trends; it creates them. A Diesel watch is the physical translation of the approach Diesel takes: a clash of different languages and materials but with a strong mechanical touch.
- Diesel's Mega Chief watch features a chronograph display with an “Only the Brave” tag and cut-out detail. Three sub-dials help track minutes, seconds, and tenths of a second.
Still a stainless steel material and distinctive luxurious gold color, but this watch is highly regarded as one of the best watches under $150 for its outstanding features and outstanding design compared to other brands.
When looking at this watch, you probably rapidly love it because of its monochromatic color characteristics, but it is still luxurious and impressive. With tonal gold plating and a matching gold-tone dial, this rendition of Mega Chief is as sleek and bold as it is flawlessly minimal.
- Perfectly minimal
- Sleek and bold design
- Top-tier build quality
- Not suitable for people with small hands wrists
If you are a lover of strength and elegance, this is the best watch for under $150 we recommend you to experience.
Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic
- Swiss-Made 41MM stainless steel chronograph featuring gunmetal guilloche dial and stainless steel bracelet with push-button deployant safety clasp
- Features hypoallergenic stainless steel, scratch resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and luminescent hands
The standard for the best women’s watch is not only durable quality but also light and feminine. That’s why we especially recommend this watch to you. With a small, elegant white design, this watch features hypoallergenic stainless steel, scratch-resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal hands.
This watch is white as the main color, it seems that from the band to the face and the number displayed on the watch are the same color. However, it creates a sense of harmony by gradually changing white tones, not completely the same.
- Beautiful look
- Good water resistance
- A bit weak battery
This Swiss-Made watch is the best watch for those who love its simplicity. If you are thinking about how to choose the best watch under $150 to then put this in your cart now.
Michael Kors Lexington
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind, the iconic Lexington watch collection by Michael Kors provide luxurious style with a modern splash of trend-right touches
- Featuring a 44mm case, 22mm band width, scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass, Quartz movement with chronograph analog display, imported
Michael Kors is a world-renowned brand of luxury watches. In terms of appearance you can see that this model is quite similar to the one of Diesel brand we reviewed above. However, if you take a closer look at the watch you will see that it exudes perfect sophistication.
This watch is made of a sharp delicate stainless tin material. This design of michael’s watch collection offers a luxurious experience that culminates in modern trends that not all watch brands can achieve.
Besides, there is a round stainless steel case with a gold dial gold stainless steel bracelet with closure. This feature makes the watch a bit softer and more subtle so it can be enjoyed by both women and men.
|Quartz||100msuitable for bathing, swimming or snorkeling, and shallow diving||44mm|
- Super Trendy and deluxe
- Good price ever to process a premium watch
- Sophisticated design
- Less suitable for women
With such outstanding benefits as a reasonable price, luxury, and sophisticated design, it proves itself to be the best watch under $150 that you should consider to get one right now.
Michael Kors Dylan Chronograph
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind, the iconic Dylan watch collection by Michael Kors provide luxurious style with a modern splash of trend-right touches
- Featuring a 48mm case, 28mm band width, scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass, Quartz movement with chronograph analog display, imported
This is another watch of Michael Kors that you cannot miss if you want to use the original model. The difference from the Lexington watch model is that the company used silicon material to make the strap for this watch. Also, the watch has a round stainless steel case with a black dial and a black silicone band with clasp closure.
This timepiece delivers colors that are both intimate and unique. Its distinctive color matches the average skin color of most men in the world.
|Quartz||up to 100m||48mm|
- Great water resistance
- Soft band
- Unique Design
- The band is a little stunning
If you love the mixture between a little splash of modern and classic style, don’t forget to pick it into your cart right now.
Fossil Men’s Townsman
- Fossil is inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Bringing new life into the watch and leathers industry by making quality, fashionable accessories that are both fun and accessible.
- Taking our cues from 1960s-era architectural and automotive design, our Townsman has a clean, symmetrical style and elevated construction. Elegantly vaulted hands, beveled indices and a shapely case make this timepiece a classic for decades to come.
Fossil is at the forefront of not only good quality watches but also fast fashion updates. Townsman has a clean, symmetrical style and elevated construction. However, its classic round case and the brown leather band still make the elegant beauty for your vaulted hands. This one is totally recommended as a budget timepiece that looks and functions well.
- Comfort feel for hands
- A mixture between vintage and modern style
- Good durability
- The slight difference in the color of the band
This is the best watch for under $150 for both men and women to use.
Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Sophisticated Sport
- Gold-tone watch with navy tachymeter top ring featuring white dial with day, date, and 24-hour subdials
- 46 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
If you’re in the market for an energetic sports watch then this is the one for you. Tommy is well known for the best Sports Watches at a reasonable price and this golden watch is one of the most sophisticated and stunning watches.
A bright silver stainless steel case with a mineral dial window and a three-link stainless steel band makes it perfect in design and quality.
- Water resistance quite well
- Great looking
- Heavy in weight
This watch is not only suitable for men but also women who want to experience the beauty of its unique feature because it is probably the best watch under $150 for you.
Skagen Men’s Ancher
- From the coastlines of Skagen to the architecture of Copenhagen and a celebrated fashion scene, Denmark embodies a special kind of energy: modern, minimalist, and playful. In the moment— with an appreciation for nature and the wild world around us.
- The Skagen Ancher aesthetic is simple, and works with every style. Slip on one of our men's watches while you're getting ready for any occasion and you'll see your refined style take on a whole new level of sophistication.
As a popular Denmark brand of accessories, Skagen Men’s Ancher is also another best watch embodying modern, minimalist, and playful beauty. Surely that you immediately fell in love with the aesthetics of the watch once you receive it. The weight, styling, feel, as well as functionality are very satisfying.
The watchband is a black stainless steel mesh that is different from other watches. It is really easy to read, as the hour, minute, and second hands have good contrast to the face and the numerals are clear as a bell.
- Minimalist design
- A medium-sized face suitable for both men and women
- The band comes to no smell
- 20mm band is quite small for some
If you have a special interest in this design, we believe that this amazing watch is one of the best watches under $150 you should check out now.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive
The most unique feature of this watch is the ability to convert any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. The permanently rechargeable power cell is where energy is stored in. Without any battery, the watch recharges continuously in any light to run forever. So, we appreciate its durability and eco-friendliness.
The round case has clear numbers with contrast colors. The delicate brown leather band has an adjustable buckle closure.
More important, every Citizen purchase has a 5-year limited warranty so you can be sure your new Citizen timepiece meets your expectations.
|Japanese Quartz||330ft (100m)||45mm|
- Eco- friendly
- Durable use
- Good product warranty policy
- Not a chronograph
If you care about the environment and want to use your watch for a long time then this is the perfect choice for you.
MVMT Men’s Chronograph Watch
- MINIMALIST CHRONOGRAPH- 40 MM case, 100% genuine leather strap with main dial and three subdials: 24 hour clock, 30 minute timer and 60 second timer
- FINELY CRAFTED MOVEMENT- Battery powered 6 hand chronograph with date
Similar to many types of other watches on the market, this Chrono MVMT has hardened mineral crystal glass which significantly contributes to enhancing its quality as well as durability. The sandstone-colored strap is made of 100% genuine leather that you can change another one if you want a different feeling.
Made in the headquarters of Log Angeles, this minimalist watch lies in the best watches you can consider. Surely that you receive a two-year guarantee on this watch.
- Good durability
- Interchangeable strap
- Good warranty policy
- The design is not really great
Casio Men’s XL Series G-Shock
- DETAILS: 200 Meter Water Resistant, Super Illuminator LED Light with Afterglow (selectable illumination duration 1.5 or 3 seconds), World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping, 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm and an Hourly Time Signal.
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or for that perfect accessory. Pair with any outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between and always be on time. Measuring capacity is 23:59'59.99"
Casio is probably a brand that is no stranger to Watch lovers of all ages because its special design is completely different from other regular watches. This watch has a strong masculine look surface, in simple black color.
The green band is shock resistant and helps to increase the durability of your watch. In addition, this model is also equipped with LED lights suitable for all ages and helps users confidently coordinate with their favorite outfits.
- Good look, good quality
- Exceptional Water Resistance
- Not suitable for small hands
So, if you want to select a watch with the ability to resist mechanical shock and vibration, we suggest G-Shock is one of the best watches for you.
Emporio Armani Men’s
- Round watch featuring logoed black dial with luminous hands, stick indices, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 41 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
The case of this watch doesn’t have numbers so it may be suitable for youth and middle ages. The design of the leather strap watch is relatively fit, suitable for those who love the simple lightness. The watch is traditional, exactly what a veteran wearer of watches would want. Besides, the leather strap is comfortable and easily adjusted.
|Quartz||30 m (99 ft)||41mm|
- Good look with many outfits
- Soft leather, easy to use
- High Accuracy
- Low Water Resistance
If you want to own a basic watch to use on daily days, certainly here is the best watch for under $150 you should get right now.
Fossil Men’s Machine Stainless
- Fossil has always been inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Since 1984, we’ve strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that were both fun and accessible.
- The ultimate masculine accessory, our Machine watch is oversized, rugged, and immediately eye-catching thanks to its knurled top ring.
The next watch of the Fossil brand is absolutely stellar. It is designed oversized, rugged, and immediately eye-catching thanks to its knurled top ring.
So, you will look more masculine and energetic when wearing it. As its name suggests, the watch design company is made of stainless steel in a black color that is the best watch for people loving gentle simplicity.
|Quartz||up to 165 feet (50 M)||45mm|
- Durable and accurate
- Diverse designs to choose
- Thin, delicate, and simple
- Water resistance is not highly appreciated
If you really are finding a simple watch then sure check this one out now.
Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Scuba
- Gold tone stainless steel case 48mm diameter x 16.8mm thick; Black dial; Luminous hands and hour markers
- Japanese quartz movement, VD53 Caliber; Assembled in Japan; SR920SW battery included; Watch weight: 190 grams
Not only has a unique and powerful design, but Invicta’s watch is also an impressive color combination. The visible difference is the band is made of gold-tone stainless steel and black silicone with a buckle clasp. The case is made of stainless steel bezel with a black top bezel ring.
- Bold and Iconic look
- Strong and Durable body
- Quite Water Resistance
- The color may be difficult to mix with your outfits
If you prefer a unique and bold design at a reasonable cost, this watch is a good choice for you that helps you be more attractive.
Timex Men’s Expedition Field
- Adjustable black 20 millimeter genuine leather strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Black dial with date window at 4 o'clock; Arabic numerals in increments of 5 up to 60
This watch has a harmonious combination of 3 main colors red, white and black, so users can easily track the time as well as create a fashion highlight for the watch. The brass case with mineral glass crystal and the system of Indiglo light-up watch dial is really attractive.
This Timex is a lovely-looking watch that is reasonably waterproof and comfortable to wear. The nice leather strap is a bit of luxury and on top of all this, it has a night light for telling the time in the dark.
- Trendy design
- Luminescent dials and bands
- Genuine leather strap
- Short band for some
How To Choose The Best Watches Under $150?
In other words, which factor should you consider to be able to choose and buy the best watches?
Most watches have their own unique strengths and weaknesses, depending on your evaluation criteria for a good watch product as well as the purpose of use then you can choose one for yourself. That is why on the market the big brands continuously produce a lot of models. You can consider the following factors to choose the best watch and suit your budget.
Most watches these days are equipped with water resistance by producers. This is also considered one of the decisive factors to the quality and value of the watch. The water resistance of the watch is usually printed below or directly on the dial of the watch but only true under standard conditions.
There are many water resistant standards such as Bar, Ft (feet) or M (meter), but ATM is considered the popular standard and widely used by watch professionals or fashion accessories manufacturers. 3 ATM, 5 ATM,10 ATM, 20-30 ATMs are respectively increasing waterproof levels of the meter. The larger the number of ATMs, the better the water resistance and better quality of the watch.
If you have a habit of using the watch every day and never take it out, even when washing dishes or bathing, most of today’s models will meet the water-resistant needs. However, if you want a watch that can be used for swimming without taking it off or diving, consider the high water resistance of this product.
We all love a timepiece that is light, rather than what feels like wearing a piece of scrap metal. However, the truth is that a really quality watch when you wear it should feel like a real watch instead of a child’s toy.
A watch has extremely complex structural components so it takes up space and weight is understandable. So when you buy a watch online you can also consider its weight.
Perhaps when people buy something, people want it to be usable for a long time. However, that is not entirely true because many people will change their preferences over time and even buy them but not use them. Especially for fashion connoisseurs, watches with beautiful designs and the latest will be their choice instead of durable features.
On the contrary, for those who want to buy a good and durable watch for long-term use, the watchmaking material and battery endurance are factors worth considering.
The durability of any product depends on what was made of it and also your preservation. For more information on comparing good watchmaking materials, you can continue reading the material section below this section.
Here we show you how to best care for your watch. Many people use and clean their watches incorrectly, so how good a watch can be damaged in a short period of time. So it is not that you have not chosen the best watch, but that you do not understand it and know your watch care.
With metal-strap watches you need to regularly use toothpaste or hand sanitizer to clean. At the same time, avoid contact with dusty environments.
Watch products made from leather straps bring youthfulness and fashion. But when using it, it should be noted to avoid the product getting wet and wet because the watch’s leather strap will easily stink. At this point you should buy a desiccant next to the clock instead of drying under the sunlight or by a dryer.
There are many different types of materials to make a watch. Watch bands and dials are also completely different materials. If you are a true watch lover, material is probably a factor you are very interested in when choosing to buy a watch. You are probably wondering which watch material would be good for your body.
In the past, from very ancient times, people also made watches made of gold, diamonds and other precious materials to represent the royal aristocracy. Nowadays, the most commonly used ingredient in the watches we are reviewing is stainless steel. This is an alloy of steel and nickel, chromium and some other components. With its stainless properties and an eye-catching sparkling silver color, bronze made with this material will last a long time without losing its original color. Besides, the user can also easily clean by brushing or polishing. We can’t help but mention the downside of this material that the watch will be susceptible to slight scratches and tarnish.
Besides stainless steel is a material commonly used today, there are other materials that are also relatively popular you can refer to for their advantages and disadvantages.
The copper watch is not very popular, although it has the advantage of being not too expensive, and it adds to the beauty of the watch with its shiny brown color. Say no to this material if you expect the long lifespan of the watch you will be using as the watch can become dull over time.
Carbon fiber is another material to make a watch that is said to be the best for watchmaking because of its incredible durability.However, the downside is that it is too expensive so you have to be willing to spend a huge amount of money to be able to make a carbon fiber-made watch to put on your hand.
When it comes to the best watches, we cannot ignore the factor of accuracy because this is the main function of watches from past to present. To know whether the meter is correct or not is not strictly tested. However, you do not need to be too concerned about this issue because the errors are not significant and you can adjust it as needed.
In addition to the prominent factors above to help you know what is the best watch to buy, there are some other features you also need to take into consideration before buying a watch online. If you still feel confused about which product to choose for you, take a moment to watch this video. Video may facilitate you how to choose the right size watch for your wrist:
Conclusion: Our Top 5 Picks Of The Best Watches Under $150
After all, if you want to choose the best watches under 150 dollars, or in other words best suited to you, don’t forget factors like weight, water resistance, battery life, size ruler of the dial and band, and shock resistance.
To give you the best overview of the products I recommend above, about its unique characteristics as well as your personal use, refer to the comparison chart below to find the one for yourself.
After reading our detailed review, hopefully you will have the right choice to buy the best watches.