From the concerts of globally sensational bands to local street performances, it is in no ways hard to notice the prevalence and importance of the bass guitars in the making of a well-rounded musical performance. Musicians of all genres, from pop and rock to country and jazz, depend on the best high end bass guitars in order to add a desirable bass line to their songs.
In this day and age, one can easily find wide arrays of high quality bass guitars that are well suited to anyone’s specific need, so there will always be a guitar most fitting to you whether you are a complete beginner or a masterful virtuoso.
Subsequently, the overwhelming amount of options offered oftentime make many music enthusiasts feel uncertain of what to really look for in a bass guitar. Therefore, we have compiled a list of the 15 best high end bass guitars of 2021 in an attempt to provide an adequate guide for you to find your dream bass guitar and optimize your purchase.
Best High End Bass Guitar Comparison 2022
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best High End Bass Guitar, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- The Guitar charm signifies the passion the recipient has for playing the Guitar. The combination of these charms represents the excitement of embarking on a new journey and their passion for music.
- Creative cute metal keychain, Guitar, Violin and other key ring
- Made by durable and premium Zinc Alloy and Iron material. This bridge is shiny, rustproof and durable, and they can be used for a long time.
- 4 grooved adjustable zinc alloy saddles. Allen key and some screws are included, for you to install the bridge more easily and quickly.
- Lospennato, Leo (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Voyageur Press MN
- Kelly, Will (Author)
- Perfect replacement compatible with most 4-string electric bass.
- Made by metal material. This bridge is shiny, rustproof and durable, and they can be used for a long time.
- INDUSTRY STANDARD - The first choice for performers around the globe, the SM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is ready to bring any performance to life. From the club to the stadium, Shure has your back.
- CLARITY & CARE - The uniform cardioid polar pattern reproduces every note as it was intended, delivering warm, crisp sound time after time.
- The Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker provides the best for you outdoor cooking needs. With optional smokestack locations you choose between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking
- Charcoal fuel allows you to grill with high heat or cook low and slow
- ✅ 30 watt RMS guitar amplifier with Crunch, Master, Boost, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, CD/Line Controls
- ✅ Guitar Amp with 1 x 8 inch speaker units
- BRIGHTEST STRING - D’Addario’s brightest bass guitar string.
- RICH HIGHS, TIGHT LOWS - Stainless steel wrap wire produces enhanced interaction with magnetic pickups, offering a palette of harmonically rich, brilliantly penetrating highs, combined with pronounced, tight-and-tough lows.
Top 19 Best High End Bass Guitar Reviews 2022
Fender Deluxe Active Precision Bass Special, Maple Fingerboard, 3 Color Sunburst
- Includes deluxe Gig Bag
- Pj pickup configuration; split-coil precision bass middle pickup, vintage noiseless jazz bass bridge pickup
This Best High End Bass Guitar Fender may strike you as a classic and authentic model, very suitable for bassists who are crazy about vintage style. Engineered for a flexible, powerful tone as well as super smooth playing feel, it is a perfect choice for those playing a wide range of music styles at a moment’s notice.
The three band EQ and PJ pickup configuration are another marvelous features of this bass, providing the players flexibility to pick your prefered tone colour and making the sound clearer for recording.
- Three band EQ
- PJ pickup configuration
- Sleek design
- Active/passive switch
- 4-saddle HiMass bridge for increased attack and sustain
- Long and wide neck
- Not suitable for small physique
- Not suitable for beginners
Fender Player Precision Electric Bass Guitar – Maple Fingerboard – Polar White
- Alder Body with gloss finish
- One player Series split-coil precision bass middle pickup
The next product is one from the household brand name Fender. It is made of alder, the wood specially used for making bass guitar to create a bright, resonant and balanced tone, ultra sharp attack and sustainability.
The product is characterized by the iconic bass tone of the split-coil precision bass, increasing to 11 to suit modern ears. As the 4-saddle bridge is designed with correct intonation and simple action adjustment, you can tailor your own bass to optimize your use.
This Fender bass guitar boasts the modern “C” shaped neck with adequate radius and medium frets, it enables the customers to have the best experience in performing both solo and chord.
Thanks to a host of user-friendly attributes, this bass guitar offers best playability to many types of players, ranging from the masterful virtuoso to complete newbie.
- Super robust
- Excellent bass tone
- No EQ attached
- No PJ pickup attached
ESP LTD B-204SM Spalted Maple Bass Guitar
- With unique coloration and grain pattern, spalted maple is a great look to stand out from the crowd
- Offers an ash body with a spalted maple top in See Thru Black Satin finish
The next product comes from the Japanese well-known brand ESP. Its high quality standards and meticulous craftsmanship since 1975, the year the company was founded. Therefore, you can place your trust in this one.
The unique coloration and the articulately-created patterns contribute to making it stand out from other competitors. The manufacturer uses the maple and ash wood to make this product and then covers it with a satin finish.
In addition, the neck is designed with the super thin U-shaped to increase your satisfaction in using. Like other high end bass guitars, the pickups configuration and EQ are indispensable. It offers you the iconic SB-4 pickups and an ABQ-3 EQ.
- Attractive design
- Good material
- SB-4 pickups and ABC-3 EQ
- Too long to handle
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60’s Jazz Bass – Laurel – Daphne Blue
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazz Bass models
We believe that the combination of colour would impress music enthusiasts who have a liking for pastel colour. It followed a sporting style, renders it perfect for performance at streets, bars and tea schools for example.
The standard radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, this bass guitar is a perfect choice for those prioritizing navigation. The slim C-shaped neck has contributed to facilitate the control of the player during the time this bass is used.
In an attempt to make the tone punchy, the manufacturer has engineered this model with alnico single-coil pickups, which is a striking feature of this legendary brand. With the threaded saddles attached, the players can easily adjust the period-correct style as well as the space of the strings.
- Standard radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets
- Slim C-shaped neck
- Single-coil pickups
- Adjustable string spacing and period-correct style
- Attractive design
- No EQ attached
Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray5 Bass Guitar
- Iconic StingRay bass in Black finish with Black Pickguard
- Basswood Body with Maple neck and Fretboard
The next product we are gonna review to you is the one from the brand called Sterling by Music Man. Being manufactured by this brand, it has the extraordinary ceramic pickups, unlike other brands with alnico or PJ.
As targeted at all levels of music enthusiast, especially first-time playersSuitab and seasoned performers, the product is sold at medium pricing tag, yet equipped with basic features and excellent stability.
Another perk lies in its impressive design. In other words, the teardrop pickguard and the classic control layout make the outlook stand out from our counterparts at the same price range. It also boasts the “3+1 Tuning Key” ensures the accurate tune of all time playing.
- Suitable for players of all levels
- Accurate tuning
- Impressive design
- Iconic ceramic pickups
- No EQ attached
Kala U-Bass Satin/Mahogany Fretted w/Bag
- Kala Ukulele, known for high-quality instruments, is the most recognized and sought after ukulele brand in the world. Kala ukuleles are the instrument of choice for schools - more people learn to play on a Kala than any other ukulele brand
This Best High End Bass Guitar Kala signature product has garnered wide currency among music aficionados since its first launching into the market in 2008. The sound of the bass received a host of positive reviews from the customers and undoubtedly great. The price is rather reasonable, and for me it’s an adequate investment for those who buy bass guitars for the very first time.
It is mainly made of Mahogany-an iconic material of this bass brand and has its finish covered by satin with an aim to increase the classic beauty. This piece of instrument also comes with a gig bag, so you don’t need to pay more for something to protect it. The product boasts the custom Shadow pickup and EQ with built-in tuner to dial in the sonic boom.
- Great sound
- Gig bag attachedVintage appearance
- Shadow pickup
- EQ with built-in tuner to dial in the sonic boom
Ibanez 5 String Bass Guitar
The Ibanez brand has been in the music market for more than 30 years and is famous for the lightweight body. And this product is not an exception, hence making the handle a snap. Therefore, we highly recommend it to those who are tired of the bulky and heavy bass guitars and for children as well.
However, we have to note that it is designed with right-handed orientation and also 5 strings, not very common for the standard bass guitar, which means left-hander and 4-string users would encounter some troubles with this model.
The full black design has successfully added more authenticity to the product, making it become more sleek and fashionable.
- Sleek design
- Lightweight body
- Only suits right-handers
Cordoba Mini II Bass MH-E, Mahogany, Small Body, Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- The Mini II Bass is here to expand your horizons and your registers!
- Features an extended 580mm (22 7/8”) scale length so it tunes perfectly to Standard E
The next one is the Cordoba Mini II bass, a standout model from the “portable line”. Despite a little bit bigger than its miniature counterparts, it features a well-rounded tone, making the sound become more mellow, soft and balanced.
The all-mahogany construction renders the product super durable, thereby lasting longer than expected. Now, it’s time to inform you about the bridge system and pickup configuration. The hardtail bridge and Piezo pickup are something that kind of go with the products from the Cordoba brand.
- Portable design
- Unique sound
- Hardtail bridge and Piezo pickup
- No gig bag attached
Squier by Fender Affinity Series Jazz Bass – Laurel Fingerboard – Brown Sunburst
- Hand orientation: Right
This Fender piece of instrument is a returning investment for sure, which serves its function best for jazz players. The single-coil pickup is tailored to assist you in an attempt to deliver a sensational performance with articulate midrange and crisp sound quality.
The fingerboard is made of the Indian Laurel, the premium type of wood, enabling the smooth feel and contributing for the impressive outlook.
However, it’s important to note that it only fits the right hand and also there is no gig bag attached. Another disadvantage lies in the long neck, which means young children may have some troubles to handle it.
- Crisp sound quality
- Smooth feel
- Impressive outlook
- Right hand orientation
- Long neck
- No gig bag attached
Squier by Fender Bronco Bass, Torino Red with Maple Fingerboard
- Slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile
- Single-coil Bronco Bass pickup
The thin and lightweight body is one of the most amazing features of this bass guitar, therefore it’s perfect for both children and adults. In addition, the “C-shaped” neck is so short and slim compared to other counterparts, making the product become easier to control and navigate.
Beside the specially designed single coil pickup, we also consider the sealed die-cast tuning machine a quintessence of this Bronco bass, ensuring the smooth and accurate tuning for players during the whole performance.
However, when it comes to the included accessories, it’s a shortcoming for this bass guitar for not having any gig bag attached for protection.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Slim and short neck
- Smooth and accurate tuning
- No gig bag attached
- No EQ
Ibanez 4 String Bass Guitar, Right Handed, Pearl White (GSR200PW)
- Rosewood fret board
- Pearl Dot inlay
This Ibanez bass guitar has its finished covered by a pearl white colour, so impressive~!!! Although being medium-priced, it has single-coil and split-coil pickups combination and active EQ attached, so that you can get control of the sound easily and adjust it to meet the demands of the circumstances.
The rosewood is used in the process of making the fretboard, a signature material for almost every Ibanez bass product.
- Great coloration
- Good material
- Single-coil and Split-coil pickups and active EQ
- No gig bag attached
Sawtooth EP Series Electric Bass Guitar
- Basswood Body, Maple Neck
- 34" Scale Length, 42mm Nut Width. 20 Frets
This satin black guitar is one of the most highly sought-after pieces of instrument from the brand Sawtooth. The basswood body, maple neck along with the satin finish make the guitar simple yet sleek looking.
Furthermore, it is claimed to be specially crafted to meet the demands of beginners, who want to be aspiring musicians in the future. If you are a newbie and have passion for the bass guitar, it’s right up your valley.
What is more, it comes with 1 volume and 1 tone control, which means you can adjust some features to suit your preference. In addition, to optimize the customer experience, the manufacturer has included P Style Ceramic Split Pickups and Top Loaded Adjustable Bridge as well. It’s kind of a good deal! Right?
- Sleek looking
- Easy to play
- Volume, tone control included
- Pickups and Bridge
- No EQ
- No gig bag included
Donner DPB-510B Full Size 4 Strings Electric Bass Guitar
- Donner bass pickups, classic bass pickups, delivers classic tone with all the warmth and crisp, clear sound, always the first choice for bass players.
- AAA purpleheart fingerboard, AAA Canadian maple neck with the superior finish on the back of the neck provides a smooth fret-hand feel，combines comfort and performance,with a “Modern C”-shaped profile, suitable for various playing styles.
Buying this product is quite a bargain for sure, due to the fact that it offers a gig bag, guitar strap, guitar cables as gifts. In addition, it includes almost every essential accessory for a standard bass such as the fine arches, PVC pickguard, brass strings and chrome tuner keys.
It is specially designed for beginners and intermediate players, we believe that it would facilitate your journey to become a music specialist. The tone is amazing for rock and roll, blues and the ones in between.
It’s good news we want to tell you that this Donner product is ensured with a 1 year warranty and great customer service, therefore it would somehow reduce your repairing costs when something unlucky happens.
- Gig bag, guitar strap, guitar cable included
- Good price
- Great warranty and customer service
- No EQ
- Not perform so well for other genres of music
Best Choice Products Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar
- ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC BASS: Equipped with a 4-band EQ-7545R guitar preamp to produce high-quality sound for beginners and pros alike
- RICH, RESONANT SOUND: The wood composition creates a beautiful sound, great for unplugged jam sessions or performances
The Best Choice products are widely well-known for its customer-friendly service as the company undertakes the process of heavy lifting your product to the place being requested and testing quality to make sure there’s no chance of the quality compromise.
Besides the volume control, the product includes the 4-band EQ namely adjusts bass, middle, treble and presence.
Thanks to the wood composition, the bass guitar is expected to produce the rich, resonant sound, suiting unplugged jam sessions or performances.
- Customer-friendly service
- 4-band EQ
- Rich, resonant sound
- No pickups
Goplus Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 String with Strap Guitar Bag Amp Cord
- 🎸 Stable Quality & Fashionable Design---The electric bass is constructed with a wood body, it features solidity so that you can play it freely. The durable bass will stand up to years of wear and tear. With a polished surface, the bass looks smoother and more shiny. Besides, There are black & white and blue & white two colors for you to choose, it can satisfy your different aesthetics.
- 🎸 Better Tones & Good feelings---The electric bass delivers a smooth tone for you, it is ideal choice for rock and roll, you can use it to play the blues, and everything else in between. The natural, bright sound of the bass complements the warm sounds of the solid wood.
This Goplus bass guitar is equipped with an electric bass, shoulder bag, amp cord, bass pick and the gig bag. The split single-coil pickup is included to deliver the smooth tone, ideal for rock and roll, blues and the ones in between. In addition, with the four-saddle bridge, this product offers rock-solid tuning stability, sustain and precise intonation.
Moreover, the appearance is quite attractive with the high-gloss and shiny surface covering the basswood material.
- Rock-solid tuning stability
- Precise intonation
- No EQ included
Costzon Full Size Electric 4 String Bass Guitar for Beginner Complete Kit
- Solid Wood Bass Guitar - The 4 string electric bass is constructed with a wood body, it features solidity so that you can play it freely. This heavy, durable guitar will stand up to years of wear and tear. With a polished surface, the bass looks smoother and more shiny, it features solidity but no harmful odor so that you can play it freely.
- Comfortable Touching - The body and fingerboard of the bass are respectively made of high-quality paulownia and rose, all of which construct a smooth feeling and a more fluent display. The ergonomic cut surface of the bass guitar is more suitable for your body, provides you with more comfortable performance experience.
This Costzon product, although at medium priced, includes almost every essentials such as the amp cord, pick, gig bag,ect. As it is designed with a full range of tone color, you can use it to play many songs of different genres.
To optimize the experience and promote the durability of the product, the manufacturer has used paulownia to make the body and rose for the fingerboard. Therefore, it would leave you no doubt about the smoothness and the fluency in display. In addition, you would be provided with more comfortable experience onstage thanks to the ergonomic cut surface.
- Include essentials
- High-quality material
- Meet different demands
- No EQ included
Safstar Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 Strings
- 【Great Bass Guitar for Beginners and Pros】The 4-string bass guitar provides full tone whilst remaining surprisingly lightweight and comfortable and extremely easy to play. It's the perfect bass for beginners, or for a guitarist who wants a bass for his collection, or as an emergency backup bass for a gig.
- 【Excellent Workmanship with Glossy Paint】With its sturdy paulownia wood body with glossy finish, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, vintage hard-tail bridge, this is an elaborate instrument which ensures use for many years. The smooth maple neck and rosewood fretboard with no sharp edges give you a fantastic touch.
As being specially designed for beginners, this product is super lightweight and very easy to play. This results from the construction of the equipment and the availability of essentials.
You want a bass guitar with incredible sound, then it is right up your alley. A variety of sound can be created by this one with precise intonation along with the increased sustain.
The saddles and truss rod is adjustable so that you can get the perfect mode for your bass guitar.
- Easy to play
- Incredible sound
- No pickups and EQ attached
Glarry Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 String
- ♫【STABLE QUALITY & GREAT FEELINGS】-The 4 string bass guitar is made of high-quality basswood on body and stable rosewood on bridge and fingerboard. The ergonomic cut surface of the full size bass guitar and 20-fert provides a fantastic fret-hand feel when you play.
- ♫【EXCELLENT TONE DISPLAY】-You can play all the warm and rock music styles you want with the Split Single-Coil pickup and 2 volume knobs.Your tune can be stability and smooth with the surface coating designed strings and larger string tension delivered.
This GLARRY bass guitar is superior to its counterparts when it comes to the standard string spacing and smooth neck, which you can relish from performing with it. In addition, the strings are thicker and more sustainable to the tension.
As it includes a portable bass bag, you can take it with you to everywhere you like.
- Good strings
- Include portable bass bag
- No EQ and pickups
Z ZTDM Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 String Exquisite Burning Fire Style Electric Bass
- Comfortable hand feeling, stylish outlook, stable performance and melodious sound
- Compared with ordinary guitar, it has thicker strings and larger string tension
This Z ZTDM electric bass is designed to emit many perfect bass effects. In addition, as it has no sharp edges to bring you the smooth feeling when playing.
Another perk that is noteworthy lies in the superiority in string thickness and string tension compared to other counterparts
Different woods are used to optimize the function of each part, basswood for the body, rosewood for the fingerboard and maple for the neck.
- Good material
- Perfect bass effects
- No EQ and pickups
All You Need To Know To Choose The Best High End Bass Guitar
Pursuing a musical career can be incredibly exciting and fulfilling, but it is no doubt that this path poses countless challenges. Many, especially people who have just started their music journeys, find it hard to choose the perfect high end bass guitars from a seemingly endless pool of selection. This review was thus conducted with an aim to firmly guide you to figuring out what would be your dream bass guitar according to your personal preferences.
There are numerous factors that play into the essence of a high end bass guitar that need to be taken into consideration. So what do we really expect from the so-called ‘high end’ bass guitars? First, they should be of superior quality in terms of designs, constructions, features and their acoustic performance. Second, the reputation of the luthier, in this instance refers to the companies or workshops that make and distribute the bass guitars, also has great influence over whether the guitars would be considered high end or not. Finally, regarding affordability, because of the aforementioned qualities, you should be ready to invest a good amount of money into your high end bass guitar that will eventually help you achieve your artistic aspiration.
The upcoming section of the review will mainly be concerned with the many aspects that you need to carefully inspect in order for you to best know what to prioritize.
Unlike the hollow trunked acoustic guitars, electric guitars and electric bass are much heavier in comparison making it hard to maneuver them. High end bass guitars also come with extra electric parts which cause the guitars to become even heavier. With that being said, don’t let this minor inconvenience deters you from venturing into the wondrous world of music.
Moreover, high end bass guitars come in various sizes, as you have seen in the list. While some are standardly sized, others can be longer or bulkier, hence you need to be wary when making your purchases of the bass guitars. It is advisable that you try out the guitars to check if they are compatible with your physique before proceeding to buy them.
If that doesn’t sound helpful enough since there is only so much time that stores are willing to let you try the guitars out, you can always rent a bass guitar to really spend time experiencing with the design as well as its playability.
Another important aspect needs focusing on when buying a high end guitar is its construction. How well was it made? How intact is it? What materials were used? And we suggest that you have a close look at the neck and the body because these parts and what make up these parts play a crucial role in the quality of the bass guitars.
In addition, a badly assembled bass guitar can be shaky and therefore unsafe to play, so it is absolutely necessary that you inspect the guitars mindfully.
Regarding the construction of the body, one major red flag is when it is made of plywood that is glued to one another. The ideal body of a high end bass guitar should have the pieces of wood sanded and veneered. This helps the guitars become steady to touch as the general construction of the body feels solid and cohesive.
Another thing worth considering is that bodies which are made from lighter types of wood have the reputation of giving out bad resonance. For the necks meanwhile, many view the construction of the necks as an even more crucial factor of the high end bass guitars’ quality.
The thicker and longer strings of the bass guitars require the excellence of the construction of the necks. Customized guitars with neck-thru-body design are less popular than the bolt on design of many other bass guitars since it enables stings adjustment to easily be made.
You ought to look through the catalog of the various types of guitar to best seek out one that aligns best with your interest, style and also physical demand. The many different features of each type of high end bass guitar are included in the final instrument to best cater to everyone’s specific need.
It can take quite some time to really settle with your style, and experimentation is always encouraged in music, so you oftentime can take your time experimenting with different types of bass guitars to decipher what style you prefer the most in order to truly finesse the style.
These bass guitars with their low and warm tones are, unsurprisingly, well loved by acoustic enthusiasts. Most acoustic bass guitars have pickups due to the fact that it is rather difficult to hear an acoustic bass guitar without any amplifier. Though, come with pickups like electric bass guitars, the acoustic type still weighs considerably less making them perfect for people that are in search of lightweight alternatives to electric guitars.
Guitarists can freely enjoy exploring the wide rage of sound offered by extra strings and fret configuration of the extended bass guitars. These guitars also shine when utilized for metal or djent thanks to the extra low strings that help create deep and eerie sounds.
Though usually overlooked, this element is rather crucial for many guitarists who are left handed. Like many other instruments, whether day-to-day objects or musical instruments, there will likely be left handed counterparts to these. The bass guitar is no exception, in fact guitar in particular was of the first, if not the first, pioneered the inclusion and encouragement of left handed musicians.
If you are looking for guitars that can help you masterfully deliver techniques like glissando or vibrato, it is only fitting that you buy one of these fretless guitars. High end guitars’ fingerboard without frets let guitarists to be more expressive and produce distinct sounds. You can easily obtain a fretless bass guitar as most major guitar manufacturers oftentime have fretless versions of their bass guitars.
Considered to be one of the most important components of most stringed instruments, the fingerboard, or fretboard, is located on the neck of the guitar. It is typically made of wood such as ebony, rosewood and other hardwood. On some occasions non-wood materials, namely carbon fiber, are used as well.
We, however, suggest that you opt for rosewood fingerboards as this type of wood provides warmer cutting, and they are also suitable for individuals that aim to acquire certain techniques. There are two types of fretboard that are the fretted and the fretless. Fretless boards are often praised for being less physically demanding or less tiring to play, while fretted boards are said to be easier to use.
Another indispensable component. High end bass guitars usually have 4, 5 or up to 6 strings. Our advice for many beginners is that you should start out with the four-stringed instrument. The fewer strings means that the necks are smaller and easier to play with. Then if you are already familiar with the four-stringed bass guitars, you can move on to the bass guitar with more strings.
The more strings the high end bass guitars have the more room to facilitate the guitarists’ creativity. Nevertheless, regardless of the number of strings your bass guitars have, a good high end bass guitar should always deliver an excellent bassline to your music.
When it comes to sound, many think pickups are the single most important aspect of a bass guitar. It’s quite easy to get yourself lost in the broad range of the terms like magnetic, humbucker, single coil, piezo and optical. Magnetic pickups are by far the most common type of pickup.
All magnetic pickups are either single coil or humbucker, double coil. Single coil pickups are also referred to as j-bass pickups as they are often used in jazz, j for jazz. Whereas humbucker or double coil are called p-bass. P as in precision. Piezo pickups are mainly used in acoustic instruments. This type of pickup sounds much brighter in comparison with the magnetic pickups.
Then there are the optical pickups which are pickups that essentially use the visual information of the strings vibration to convert it into electrical current and then sound, unlike other types of pickups which convert sound into electrical current into sound again. This outstanding feature makes optical pickups become immune to unwanted noise.
Finding a high end bass guitar that can fit all your different preferences and your wallet at the same time is not impossible by any means. There are plenty of good bass guitars that are well below $500. And you need to remember that being expensive doesn’t automatically make your performances or your songs great. The ideal range of price would probably be between $500 and $1000.
Here are some visual guide from guitarists and youtubers if you want more insights about the process of choosing a high end bass guitar:
Our Top 5 Picks Of The Best High End Bass Guitars
Owning an excellent bass guitar means you reach the very first step of the journey to become a music specialist. There are many categories to judge if a bass guitar is right for you. We believe that your feeling with a music instrument is one of the most decisive factors in assisting you during the performance.
If you prefer the 5-string bass guitar, be careful as most of the products in the market today are 4-string. In addition, in case you are a left-hander, just verify the information on the product description in order not to end up having to return to the manufacturer.
Based on our research and experience, we highly recommend our top 5 picks of the Best High End Bass Guitarr: