Finding the best astro mixamp m80 replacement without any information can be a pain. We have evaluated 16415 reviews from top expert to find out which is the best one.
If you are looking for a good-quality astro mixamp m80 replacement with a fair price, let’s check it out and find out the top 10 best astro mixamp m80 replacement below!
- Original Astro M80 MixAmp. This product may come in either silver or black color. Please contact ienza right after placing your order to request a specific color.
- This product may come in mass packaging.
- This bundle contains: one (1) original AstroGamingM80 MixAmp, and one (1) original IENZA A40 / A40 TR windscreen/ pop filter. NOTE: The M80 MixAmp is compatible with A30, A40 and A40 TR gaming headsets. It can also be used with A10 gaming headsets. However, the windscreen that comes with this bundle is not compatible with AstroA10.
- The included MixAmp M80 adapter mounts directly onto the controller. Whether combined with an A40 or an A30, the MixAmp M80 gives you the best on-controller audio experience available. The MixAmp M80 puts all critical audio controls at gamers' fingertips for quick adjustment of game-to-voice balance settings, determining how much game sound and voice chat one wants to hear. It also allows users to select 1 of 3 different EQ modes optimized for different game genres.
- Compatible with Astro A10 A40 Gaming Headphones,which adjusts to your console or PC setup with ease and is designed to connect your headset to any Xbox One,Ps4,or PC via a 3.5mm jack.(A&B Modes)
- Extra Long Cable,Black,with inline mute and volume control design,have mute button
- This cable is used to connect your AstroA40 or A40 TR with your Xbox One or PS4 controller for chat, talkback and sound. This can also be used to connect your AstroA40 or A40 TR with mobile / smartphones or PC with 3.5mm combo jack.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 1. To mute the mic, you need to hold the mute button. Releasing the mute button un-mutes or activate the mic. When using an A10, the mic can also be muted by flipping up the mic boom. 2. This cable does NOT have a volume control wheel, 3. This cable is compatible only with AstroA10, A40 and A40 TR. This is not compatible with other headsets.
- The AG1 Chat cable brings complete Xbox One compatibility to your ASTRO Edition A50 or A40 + MixAmp Pro.
- NOTE: One end of the AG1 Cable connects to Xbox One Controller. The other end is a 2.5mm plug that can be used to to connect to a Astro A50 headset, MixAmp Pro or most Turtle Beach headsets with 2.5mm jack. Note: the 2.5mm plug is smaller than the regular smartphone jack which is typically 3.5mm.
- Astro A10 A40 Cord: This Astro A10 cable replacement will allow you to connect your Astro A10 or A40 gaming headset to your Xbox One controller, PlayStation 4 PS4 or PCs MixAmp and Macs with a combined mic/headphone 3.5mm jack.
- This Astro A40 cor replacement has 2 different size ends, a 4 pole and a 5 pole. The 5 pole connection goes into the headset, and the 4 pole connection goes into the MixAmp Pro or the PC Splitter.
- 2-channel Dolby Surround Sound
- Customizable Stream Output
- Replacement Astro A10 A40 cable with two modes: A & B. The “mode switch” can be found at the back of the inline control module. Mode A is recommended for PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC gaming. And Mode B is recommended for making mobile calls or listening to music.
- Astro A10 Cord Replacement: This Astro cable cord replacement has 2 different size ends, a 4 pole and a 5 pole. The 5 pole connection goes into the headset, and the 4 pole connection goes into the MixAmp Pro or the PC Splitter.
- Durability: The A10 Headset features durable headband anodized aluminum wrapped in a damage resistant polycarbonate blend so your headset will withstand wins, losses, and everything in between
- Comfort: Extended comfort memory foam ear-cushions keep you from fatigue so you can play as long as you want in complete comfort
- A10 EXTENSION CABLE: Used to connect your game headset, such as; Astro A10 A40 headset match your other electronic devices, such as; Xbox One or PlayStation 4 PS4 controllers, smartphones or MixAmp or PC Splitter and more.
- 6.5Feet LONGTH: The length of the cable is 6.5feet (2 meters), which can be used for most scenes, games, listening to music, movies, and no shackles. It can also be widely used in other audio devices.
You might be panicked and overwhelmed because there are too many designs and features when it comes to the best astro mixamp m80 replacement on the market. Even you cannot determine what your favorite designs are, because whatever designs they are, you are going to like them all.
We keep receiving tons of questions from readers before buying astro mixamp m80 replacement such as:
- What is the best astro mixamp m80 replacement 2021?
- What is the best astro mixamp m80 replacement to buy on the market?
- What is the best affordable astro mixamp m80 replacement (best budget, best cheap, best quality astro mixamp m80 replacement)?
- Which is the best brand of astro mixamp m80 replacement?
All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy any kind of stuff, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources.
You could see the Top 10 astro mixamp m80 replacement in 2021 – Top Rated and Reviews above. The lists of best items are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or misleading information.