With the evolution of technology, carrying out daily tasks or entertaining on a laptop has never been this easy before. More and more people consider their laptops to be inseparable but don’t want to spend a penny more than 600 bucks. With this increasing demand, there have been many brands launching their best 600 dollar laptops to attract buyers.
Like everybody, you want to purchase a budget laptop for yourself. However, you also feel despair when seeing hundreds of choices available on the market and don’t know where to start from.
Cheer up! To save you from visiting countless websites to find your holy grail laptop, our team experts have put together our best 600 dollar laptop that will definitely make you strike the “buy” button on one of those. Let’s go!
Best 600 Dollar Laptop Comparison 2021
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best 600 Dollar Laptop, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Fast and easy multitasking: experience high-grade Graphics and processing power that meets your gaming and multitasking needs for the latest games including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch
- Advanced thermal Management: optimized thermal design and IR sensor keeps your laptop cool to the touch, without affecting acoustics.
- A new dimension of gaming performance awaits - with 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processors, the IdeaPad L340 gaming has the power you need to outshoot, outrun, and outsmart anyone. Includes 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD
- Take it to the next level - With the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics behind you, you can tame the hottest titles with faster, smoother, and more power-efficient gameplay. Plus, the 15.6-Inch screen delivers a stunning full HD IPS Display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor 2.0GHz 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB SATA Solid State Drive No Optical Drive
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 【2.4G Stable Wireless Transmission】 More secure and precise, the transmission distance can reach to 10 meters(approx 30ft). Virtually no delays or dropouts. No need any driver, just plug and play!
- 【Ultra Energy Saving & Durable】 Multi-stage power saving mode, less power consumption. There is a button at the bottom of the mouse with three adjustable modes: ON, OFF, ON(with Back Light).The mouse will be in auto sleeping mode in 8 minutes of inactivity. Also it has 500,0000 Times keystroke Test and perform well.
- ❤ [ 1080p Full HD Camera ] 1080p HD camera has 5 million pixels, automatic light correction function, six layer glass lens, clear, high resolution video and high color reproduction, can show your image high quality and high-resolution, real and vivid.
- ❤ [ Plug and Play, Auto Focus ] Without other drivers, plug and play, you can quickly match and run in one minute. Automatic focusing speed, high sensitivity, intelligent, support 720p, 1080p video call, frame rate up to 30fps, smooth picture, can adjust the angle according to needs.
- Design and style with performance to match: stay connected and productive with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design
- Fast boot up with SSD: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a snappier experience with the internal solid-state drive
- 7th Generation AMD A6-9225 Processor, Dual-Core, 2. 6GHz up to 3. 0GHz, give you the power to surf, stream, and do so much more. Edit photos and videos faster than ever, and move between programs and Windows quickly.
- 14. 0" (16: 9) LED backlit HD (1366x768) Display; AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
Top 15 Best 600 Dollar Laptop Reviews 2021
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325JA
- 13.3 inch wide-view Full HD 4-way NanoEdge bezel display
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Core Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz) with Intel UHD graphics
This ASUS ZenBook 13 is hands down the most portable 600 Dollar Laptop that will definitely exceed your expectations. I still remember how surprised I was when first holding this ZenBook in my hands. It is thin, super lightweight and incredibly compact. It’s the perfect size to fit in my backpack and leather tote. I’m sure this can be one of the best, if not the best ideal laptop for your effortless on-the-go lifestyle.
Another amazing feature that I notice after months using ASUS ZenBook is that it can deliver powerful performance. It is super fast and there are no lags or freezing. I often have multiple tabs going on the screens and don’t notice any speed difference with the laptop. It’s honestly super impressive that with this size of laptop, you can use it for long hours because of its high-capacity battery life.
- Thin and lightweight
- Good color accuracy
- Long battery life
- Low heat development
- Backlit keyboard
- Screen offers a poor contrast ratio
- No full-size SD card reader
Acer Nitro 5 9th Gen
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
If you have a plan to buy a budget gaming laptop, check out this Acer Nitro 5 right now. I’m quite surprised because although this laptop is pretty cheap compared to other gaming laptops, it is provided with advanced hardware. For me, it is a great choice for a new gamer. I can play light-medium games at 100+ fps consistently.
At first glance, you might see Acer Nitro a little bit bulky but it is actually not that bad. I still can easily put this laptop in my backpack so it’s great when using it for studying and working.
Along with high performance, this Acer Nitro 5 comes with a fan speed at max. Surprisingly, when I play games, the sound isn’t too noisy compared to other gaming laptops. With headphones, the noise is barely noticeable. When doing simple things like running Microsoft Office or surfing the Internet, the fans are completely quiet. The nitro sense app allows you to control the fan speed quite easily too.
- Play many games at max settings
- Easily to upgrade RAM, SSD
- Lots of ports
- Great running temperature
- Short battery life
- Black – red color design may not suit everyone’s tastes
- No SD card reader
Acer Swift 3
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz) with Radeon Graphics; 8GB LPDDR4 Memory; 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display (1920 x 1080 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio)
To end your hopeless search on the best 600 dollar laptop for all purposes, we have come up with an amazing solution: Acer Swift 3. For the affordable price, the Swift 3 is a perfect option for college students or business people who want lightweight and build-quality laptops. Having used this laptop for half of the year, I’m still amazed by the decent performance it provides. It can tackle my everyday tasks easily.
Sometimes my sister uses it to play games or edit photo images and videos. She said it still works stably without any jerky or lag. Moreover, the storage segment on the laptop is an incredibly 512GB SSD which is great regarding speed, and also capacious enough to contain all your files.The laptop is pretty light, only around 2.6 pounds. It is super convenient to travel with and work on-the-go. One key selling point which makes this laptop stand out in the range is its hinge, which slightly lifts up the keyboard deck when the lid is open. This can remarkably save your typing experience for those long work sessions.
- Fantastic performance
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Good display with sharp viewing angles
- Bad speakers
- Power button is a key on top right next to delete
HP 15 15’’6 2020
- Fast Processor 10th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-1035g1 Processor quad-core 1 0 GHz Base frequency up to 3 6 GHz with Intel's) Turbo Boost Technology
- Display 15.6 Inch diagonal HD SVA bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1366 x 768)
Looking for a business laptop with durable, powerful and easy to use, this HP 15 15’’6 2020 completely surprised me with its convenience. Since I am very active and flexible, I have to carry a laptop outside to work a lot. This laptop gives me a satisfactory experience with a light weight and luxurious design.
With only 3.9 pounds, it is easy for me to put in my backpack and carry it everywhere I want. With this laptop, I can efficiently perform simple computing work and run high-end professional applications.
The Intel Core i5 provides me with a fast processor to handle daily tasks such as office work, watching movies, and quickly surfing the website. Including fast boot up with SSD, the experience in using design applications such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is impressive! I do not need to wait for hours to open the application or save the work process. Though it is not recommended for gaming enthusiasts, it can still handle some light games.
- Good screen quality
- Bright touchscreen display
- Stunning, compact design
- Fast performance
- Portable to carry out
- Average battery life
- The audio needs some adjustments
Acer Aspire 5
- Amd Ryzen 7 3700U dual-core processor (Up to 4.0 GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 mobile graphics
People often say if you want a high-quality screen, you have to go on with the expensive laptop. But this is not the case with Acer Aspire 5. When I first used this laptop, I was shocked that I could get a budget laptop that has an excellent screen display.
The display is very sharp with good color saturation. With full-HD IPS, the screen has brought me a solid visual experience.. I do not see much difference to my gaming laptop which is absolutely incredible.
Along with the excellent display, my entertainment experience is also enhanced with surprisingly standard audio. The speakers are adequately loud to hear clearly in a medium-sized room. With the new technology, the audio gives three diverse encompass sound modes: music, film and game. I attempted them all, and they were phenomenal!
- High-quality display
- Good sound effect
- Full selection of ports
- Non-backlit keyboard
- Middling performance
- Short battery life
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor, Intel UHD graphics, 8GB memory, and 128GB SSD storage
- The 360⁰ hinge lets you quickly convert this 2-in-1 laptop from a notebook to a tablet Put it in any position you like for creativity, sharing, or binging streaming media
In the segment of around 600 dollar, Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 appears as a worthy choice for students and businessmen because of its convertible. This laptop is aimed at users who look for a flexible flip, good smooth touch screen and good performance. As a 2-in-1 laptop, I can easily change into tablet mode with a smooth and firm hinge. I can even carry it to school to take note or draw without carrying too many books and notebooks.
This laptop is a relatively fully integrated connection port that links multiple devices for data transference purposes. During my laptop experience, I opened a lot of Chrome tabs and used an application like Photoshop or Illustration. It supplies smooth feedback in handling the tasks.
With Ryzen 5 4500U Radeon Graphics, it is good enough for me to experience video games. Even though the level colour rating is not a higher-end panel, it provides the right viewing angles and colour accuracy for light work. The laptop’s keyboard is hand-held and good with good bounce and high feedback. Besides, the touchpad is acceptable but pretty wobbly.
- Tackle daily task well
- Good battery life
- Many available ports
- High-quality keyboard
- No stylus pen provided
- Poor camera quality
- Heavily background noise
HP Pavilion x360 14″
- 14" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080), Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
Goes without saying, this HP Pavilion x360 is the best 600 dollar laptop with excellent keyboard and touchpad. Typing on the keyboard is completely satisfying. The keys aren’t snappy, but they feel smooth and require a decent amount of force before they hit the bottom.
I can type for nearly 85 words per minute on the online typing test, which is faster than my current 70 words average. This is a big plus for someone who has to type a lot of documents on a regular day.
This laptop also comes with a 4.3 x 2.1-inch touchpad that has a semi-matte finish. I found this texture very comfortable when using it, especially when your hands often get sweaty. The pad requires the Windows 10 gestures, such as three-finger tabbing and two-finger scrolling, nicely.
- High performance
- Comfortable keyboard
- Solid audio sound
- Below-average battery life
- Dull display
ASUS Vivobook 15
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
Wanting your laptop that can help you create a professional appearance at work? Don’t worry! This version from ASUS VivoBook 15 is just the right choice for you if you’re hunting for a best 600 dollar stylish laptop.
At first sight, you can see that this laptop looks pretty premium with grey color and no flashy trims. The logo ASUS on the front is very simple with metal finish. The funny thing is, when I first brought it to my office, my partner said that I lied to her about the price of the product. She said: “No way! Look! It is much fancier than my 800 dollar laptop”. So aesthetically, this VivoBook 15 can beat many other expensive laptops.
ErgoLift is another striking feature that improves my working experience a lot. It slightly lifts the deck of the laptop when the lid is opened. Many people may not notice any difference.
But with an officer like me, this design is a true savior. The keyboard is tilted towards so I can type faster and more comfortably. Moreover, as the bottom of the laptop is not totally on the table, which enhances the airflow, the laptop still can remain calm and cool under heavy tasks.
- Modern design
- Nice backlit keyboard
- Strong battery life with fast charging
- Good build quality
- No full size SD card slot
- Subpar display
Lenovo Yoga C740-14
- Windows 10 Home, 2-in-1 14" inch 1920 x 1080 FHD Touch-Screen
- Intel 10th Generation Core i5-10210U 1.6 GHz
You may think a convertible laptop is pricey, but that is before you know about this Lenovo Yoga C740. The screen can rotate 360 degrees without breaking so you can use it in normal laptop mode, tent mode, or tablet mode. The display flips appropriately depending on which mode you are in. I love converting this Lenovo Yoga into tent mode to watch Netflix and Youtube. It is more convenient especially when you are lying on the bed.
I also bring this laptop to work since it is a very solid and reliable performer. It can handle my daily tasks quite smoothly. When working in a highly competitive environment, the touchscreen is a great feature. You can use your fingerprint to bolster your security, and easily turn the camera and mic on and off for privacy.
- Strong multi-core performance
- Excellent battery life
- Above average speaker
- High-quality touchscreen
- Does not come with a stylus pen
- Only one USB Type-A port
- Glossy screen that don’t encourage outdoor use
Dell Inspiron 15 3000
- 【Display】15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
- 【High Speed】Memory is 12GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
If you ask me what is the best 600 dollar laptop for students, I will highly recommend the Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Students like us are really afraid of buying the wrong laptop. But when I started using it, I have never believed in my choice like this before.
This is an outstanding laptop that can deliver the best performance in this price range. Because of its efficient hardware setups, I find this laptop very satisfying when using it at university. Many daily tasks such as computing, taking notes in class, running other professional programs like the Microsoft Office or Teams are handled easily and perfectly.
Another thing that makes Inspiron 15 to be a bang for the buck is its amazing portability. It is very lightweight, only 4.6 pounds, which is perfect for the backpack. When I use this laptop for long hours, it still remains cool and quiet. You can use this Acer laptop without the fear of creating noise in public.
- Decent performance
- High battery life
- Easy to carry out
- Large screen laptop
- Cheap plastic construction
- Small touchpad
ASUS Chromebook Flip C434
- Plus Chromebooks offer fast performance, smooth video calls and ample storage.
- 14 inch Touchscreen Full HD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display that allows for a 14 inch screen to fit in the body of a 13 inch laptop footprint
Speaking of the best Chromebook for studying and working purpose, Asus Chromebook is absolutely the best choice. I have used it for its malware susceptibility, including avoiding being affected by spyware and viruses than other operating systems windows.
While using this laptop, I did not expect much about the ratio screen. However, it has a ratio screen with outstanding quality and thin screen bezels providing more space for multitasking tasks. Having thin solid construction, it still satisfies me with high battery life with various options for higher ram and storage.
Although this Chromebook Flip is affordable, it gives me an impressive experience with speaker grilles giving expansive stereo sound. The keyboard is nice, including a good travel feel and quite sound. ASUS Chromebook is one of the few Chromebooks that offers a backlit keyboard in order to supply demand on low light environments.
There is even an HDMI port that you rarely see on thin and light laptops. If you are a traveller or have to work on the road often, this Chromebooks is designed with fast performance and a light aluminium metal body to support having smooth video calls and other tasks.
- Lightweight and thin
- Long-lasting battery life
- Google Play Store supported
- Underwhelming speakers
- Delay in transforming information
HP 14’’ Touchscreen
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
The 14-inch screen size is one of this laptop’s best traits as it’s not simple to find a touch screen at this price point, meaning it is the best touch screen laptop under 600 dollar. Although it does not provide Full HD resolution of its counterparts, it still has sufficient details and lively colors with balanced brightness.
Another great benefit that many people would like is that this HP 14’’ supports your daily work with plenty of ports. I can get a very fast connectivity without waiting like many other laptops on the market. It also runs on the AMD processor, which gives a mid-range performance smoothly and precisely. I truly find this like a high-end laptop but at a probable amount of money.
- Highly sensitive touchscreen
- Wonderful performance for the price
- Above-average battery life
- Diverse ports
- Only HD resolution
- A little bulky for the design
Lenovo IdeaPad 3
- 10th generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor. Dual-core, four-way intelligent processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.
- 15.6-inch touchscreen for convenient control. Tap, tap, swipe and get the most out of Windows 10. HD TruBrite technology that expands color and clarity. 1366 x 768 typical HD resolution. Supports 720p content. Energy efficient LED backlighting.
For me, this is a great laptop for people who start learning how to use a laptop professionally. This laptop will do most of the basic tasks for you as it comes with a typical Intel Core i5.
It delivers extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don’t. It also has a HD webcam with microphone, which makes things easier. I often do a video chat with family and friends or teleconference with partners over Skype or Teams.
Another stunning feature with this IdeaPad 3 is the keyboard. As for the keyboard – it has very large keycaps thus making it comfortable for long typing hours. Additionally, if you are an accountant like me, you will be happy with the NumberPad section.
- HD webcam
- Keyboard is good for typing
- SD card slot and PCIe x4 support
- Does not use PWM to adjust the screen brightness
- Poor build quality
- Lack of USB Type-C port
- Low battery life
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
- Work from home, school, or anywhere with the outstanding combination of performance, connectivity, and entertainment enabled by 10th generation InteI Core processors. The Lenovo Flex 5 offers intelligent performance features that adapt to you for a personalized, intuitive, and responsive experience
- This 2-in-1 laptop combines a keyboard and touchscreen to make it easy to interact with everything on your display. You can also use the Lenovo digital pen (sold separately) to quickly write, click or drag files right on the screen
This Chromebook from Lenovo is affordable, but let me tell you, it doesn’t give me the feeling of the cheap laptop at all. It has a solid metal chassis stalwart with a high-standard aluminum body. At first look, you may dismiss the Lenovo Flex 5 Chromebook as another gray, traditional laptop, but this shape-shifting device is a hybrid laptop, which can also easily convert to a real tablet due to its flexible 360-degree axis.
I can guarantee that you’re going to love the Flex 5 keyboard. I think it is the most outstanding feature beside its process quality. This backlit, square-shaped keyboard with 1.4 mm key travel distance has one of the most comfortable keys we’ve ever experienced in 2021. The Flex 5 is ideal for long typing sessions since the keyboard will support you coming through any text-editing tasks with fluid speediness.
- Beautiful 2-in-1 design
- Excellent keyboard
- Impressive Full HD Display
- User-facing dual speaker
- Short battery life
- Only Intel Core i3
Acer Aspire 3
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6" Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that's easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz); 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB; 256GB NVMe SSD; No SD or micro SD slots; No Optical Drive.
If you aren’t keen on putting too much money on a high-end Acer laptop, then this Acer Aspire 3 can be a good option for your pocket. Amazing and compact, the Aspire 3 PC helps you on each part of regular tasks. Packed with the new InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more prospects than ever, including execution, connectivity and relaxation. This is the ideal PC for all your needs.
This will also be a perfect investment for you when it comes to the diversity of ports. Owning a relatively sized screen (15.6 inches) that makes the overall size of the Acer A315 also significantly larger, Aspire 3 is fully equipped with all the necessary connectivity ports such as USB 2.0, USB. 3.0, HDMI and Ethernet RJ45. Thereby, this PC can easily meet your needs of sharing data and information to others.
- Big screen size
- Comfortable, comprehensive typing experience
- Decent connectivity
- Solid design
- Sometimes sluggish
- Low-quality webcam
- Average battery life
Top Factors To Consider When Buying A Best 600 Dollar Laptop
Still unable to give a final decision? Don’t give up! Experiencing hundreds of budget laptops on the market, we are able to provide you with an ultimate guide to choose a best 600 dollar laptop for yourself. This is extremely supportive when you don’t have time to buy at brick-and-mortar. Let’s check our guidelines right now!
Here are top to consider:
From an expert perspective, the Processor is the primary factor when choosing a best 600 dollar laptop. Combined with the memory, the processor determines how heavily the software can run, how many programs you are able to open at once, and how fast those programs will run.
RAM, or random-access memory, is dominant as it helps your processor handle multiple tasks at the same time. Cost-effective laptops around 600 dollar is often preinstalled with 6GB to 12GB. If you do many demanding tasks such as editing or gaming, then 12GB is a better option. Your overall performance would be much more smooth and handy.
Along with Memory is Storage. A best 600 dollar laptop should come with HDD or SSD type of storage. Skipping all the useless technical talk, they’re both forms of storage but with SSD, it is much lighter, faster, cooler and quieter than HDD. Of course, it is more expensive, so typically adds less storage space. If you appreciate overall performance over storage space, you should choose a 600 dollar laptop provided with SSD.
This factor is the most important when it comes to deciding your screen laptop. For a cost-effective laptop, it is hard to get a screen size with 16+ inch. Depending on how lightweight you would like your budget laptop to be, you’ll get from a 11.6-inch laptop to a full size 15.6-inch option. A larger screen is obviously better for gaming, watching films, photo and video editing, and split-screen layouts. However, everything has its side effect. When you want a big screen, you have to accept that your laptop will have an increase in the overall weight and power consumption. In all budget laptops we’ve reviewed, the 15.6-inch laptop is heavier than others, but still portable enough for you to get on-the-go.
Resolution will decide your visual experience. The highest resolution you can get for a best 600 dollar laptop is Full HD with 1920 x 1080 pixels. This makes the images sharper and pleasing with more dots and details per inch. In our opinion, having your laptop with HD or HD+ resolution is good enough for web surfing, email and basic tasks. However, if you want to watch movies or play various games, then Full HD can boost your experience much more than with HD+.
There are several 600 dollar laptops that come with high-quality touchscreen. A touch-screen laptop definitely makes your navigation more natural. You can easily tap to select, hold and drag to move things, swipe or scroll, pinch in or pinch out, just as you normally do on a smartphone or tablet. Touchscreen is great if you are a student who wants to take notes with a stylus pen. It can be replaced for many expensive tablets if you want to draw or design things. However, if you are only looking for a typical business laptop, then touchscreen is optional.
When buying a budget laptop, you cannot ignore the keyboard quality. After all, you mostly use your laptop through typing, right? For users who often type for long hours, it is essential to get a laptop that has a comfortable keyboard. Moreover, the technology that lets the keyboard be ideally tilted towards you can improve your typing experience quite a lot. And if you have to work in dimly lit environments, then you should buy the 600 dollar laptop coming with a backlit keyboard.
Last but not least, battery life is mostly about what you can live with. After experiencing, I came to a conclusion that companies often overstate their projections. However, you still can get very excellent battery life with just around 600 dollar in your pocket. These laptops come with 7 to 12 hours of use before charging which is enough for you to work or study all day.
But you need to remember: how long your battery can remain depends on many variables. The screen brightness, the resolution, the number of tabs and softwares you are running can reduce the time you use before you have to charge. So I highly recommend a best 600 laptop with at least 10 hour of battery life so even if you do many tasks, it will get close to 7-8 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions When Choosing Best 600 Dollar Laptop
Do I Really Need A 2-In-1 Laptop?
I think you should figure out the way you want to use your laptop first. If you use your laptop to handle daily tasks and entertain, the traditional laptop is a good choice for you. However, if you want to take notes, draw and design then the hybrid laptop is the most cost-effective.
Is Gaming Possible On A 600 Dollar Laptop?
Most of the laptops we’ve recommended can run casual games. But if you’re a professional gamer, you’ll need a more high-end laptop, which provides you with a heavy-duty processor and a graphically capable GPU.
Should I Go With A Window Or Chromebook Laptop?
Both are great choices. But it truly depends on whether you need full Windows software, or you can use Chrome apps just fine. If the apps on the chromebooks are adequate enough for your daily use, then it will meet your satisfaction.
I Am An Office Staff, So Which Features Should I Prioritize?
The work you do may require a lot of documentation and need a smooth performance. I think the operating systems, including processor, memory and storage, need to be taken into account firstly. And since you may have to sit and work for long hours under pressure, it is great if you have a best 600 laptop that comes with a comfortable keyboard to increase your productivity.
Can These Laptops Live Up To My Professional Working Experience?
If you want to manipulate professional tasks in a short amount of time, including spreadsheet preparations, typing, and video calling, any laptop from the list is more than appropriate. In the best 600 laptops we’ve discussed, those containing 8GB or 12GB can support you with even the most advanced professional tasks.
Our Top 5 Picks Of The Best 600 Dollar Laptop
With only 2.6 pounds, this ASUS Zenbook 13 beats all rivals on the way to become the best portable laptop. The compact, thin and ultralight all-metal design of ZenBook 13 makes it the ideal traveling companion.
With a killer combination of smart features in the processor, Acer Nitro 5 is incredibly powerful to give you the best gaming moment without turning the laptop into fire. The breaking sound audio also delivers a competitive edge as well as a more immersive experience.
The attributes that differentiate HP 15 15’’6 from all other products are its portability and its fast performance. Office staff love using this laptop also because the bright display screen without heating up the device.
Many people say that it is impossible to own a budget laptop with a high-quality screen and good sound audio at the same time. But they have to think again after using Acer Aspire 5. Our experts state that this is the rare laptop that can give you the best entertaining moment with high resolution and immersive sound experience. You can also improve your designing skills with this excellent screen from this Aspire 5.
Finally, our winner for this “best 600 dollar laptop” is Acer Swift 3. This laptop suits many people since it can do most of your work and support your entertaining time. Acer Swift 3 is undoubtedly the ultimate choice out of all the best 600 dollar laptops we’ve suggested above. It both provides excellent performance and surprisingly high-quality display at once. You hardly find another replacement for this laptop at that price range.After reading our review, have you got your final decision yet? Find your own best 600 dollar laptop here!